The Yachting Association of India is committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (personal information) you share with us
At Yachting Association of India we collect different types of information about our users for three main reasons:
1. to help us to improve the services we offer
2. to provide personalized services unique to individual users
3. to use anonymous details about our users to sell appropriate advertising space on the site. This might mean showing an advertiser how many users we have on the site; it does not mean sharing an individual's details with an advertiser. Where we collect registration information from an individual, we will never share that individual’s information with a third party, including an advertiser, without that user’s explicit permission.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to block the cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site.
To protect your privacy, we have adopted the following principles:
Where Yachting Association of India collects personal information on the Web, we intend to post a purpose statement that explains why personal information will be collected and whether we plan to share such personal information outside of Yachting Association of India or those working on Yachting Association of India's behalf. Yachting Association of India does not intend to transfer personal information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on Yachting Association of India's behalf unless such transfer is legally required.
You may choose whether or not to provide personal information to Yachting Association of India. The notice we intend to provide where Yachting Association of India collects personal information on the Web should help you to make this choice. If you choose not to provide the personal information we request, you can still visit most of Yachting Association of India's Web site, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
If you chose to have a relationship withYachting Association of India, such as a contractual or other business relationship or partnership, we will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
Wherever your personal information may be held withinYachting Association of India or on its behalf, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure.
* We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
* We restrict access of your personal information to our employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
* We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personal information for our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
Confidentiality and Security
* We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
* We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy
Yachting Association of India reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.